Making it Home
A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
Put your engineering and creativity skills to the test as you combine simple elements into a complex contraption. Jump around your vehicle to keep it moving and defend it from an onslaught of cherry bombs, flying drones and carrots.
Design and engineer your vehicle. What you build, and where, matters. Discover new components and your favourite combinations along the way.
Bounce around a vehicle of your design. Will you collect every coin? Will your catapult get you to the bellows? Or will you master the propeller?
Pick your route across the USA, getting to know quirky animal friends (and foes) along the way. Explore the interactive narrative while the classic country sound track keeps you in the mood for a road trip.
|Author||Pill Bug Interactive|
|Tags||Atmospheric, Automation, Crafting, Hand-drawn, Local Co-Op, Physics, Sandbox, Story Rich, Trains|
|Average session||About an hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Gamepad (any)|
|Links||Steam, Patreon, Homepage, Twitter, Twitch, YouTube|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $14.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
- Update 7 - Making it Home togetherFeb 28, 2021
- Update 6 - Drones, Motherships and Workshop Integration!Jan 11, 2021
- Making it Home Dev Diary: Vehicular Combat??!Nov 28, 2020
- Patch Notes v0.5.1Oct 25, 2020
- The 'Lasers are Cool' update available now!Sep 28, 2020
- Making it Home First Major Update Available!Aug 24, 2020
- Tuesday Night Dev Stream!Aug 10, 2020
- Making it Home: Now Available in Early Access!Aug 06, 2020